Monday, November 3, 2014

Class Take Away 9

MOVIE DAY!!!  This was an interesting movie that we watched in class today.  Off the Map for me really made me think about my future and things I could do to help me out.  Gibs in the movie first worked for the IRS, but ends up seeing the beauty of the way the family lived and the beauty of the  land they lived on.  I think for me I see it as something we all should do, just go out and enjoy the beauty of everything and leave all the stress behind us for a period of time. Open up your eyes to things we may not see in our everyday lives and unlock hidden creativity that you either didn't know you had or just digging farther into the creativity already there. It was only when he began to leave his old life behind that Gibs realized that he actually didn't think he found his mother after she hung herself like he originally had thought.  

I need to start experiencing amazing things in this world to give myself more reference for creating 3D worlds.  The more I've experienced the more choices I should have when working on projects and that in itself should lead to me gaining more experience for the industry which will help in finding a job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment