Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Class Take Away 11

So far I am in the final stages of the fear assignment.  There are a few more questions I need to answer from the assignment and then move on to creating something that represents my fear.  I am still not exactly sure on what I will be creating, but I do have some ideas on what I could do. 

As for my altered book, I have not exactly been doing much with it so far.  I know exactly what I want to do, but I haven't been having enough time to be working on it without taking away from my other classes. The idea that I have should not be too hard to accomplish, but it will take a bit of time.  So, I am hoping to begin at least the first stages of the project within the next week. Then working little by little everyday up until the due date. Should be plenty of time to get what I want to get done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment