Monday, September 15, 2014

Time To Doodle!!

So, we were told to doodle for 30 minutes while thinking of the last word we had said about another persons coloring from class.  My word was "lost".  And I'll say I was definitely lost while doodling.  That is not the only thing that came to my mind while I was doodling though.  Before I get into that, here is my doodle of lines going EVERYWHERE!!


Now you might be trying to think of what exactly I could possibly have been thinking about while doodling this jumbled mess of lines and colors.  First off, the more I doodled this the more I thought about how it really could represent a person being "lost" whether it being in their thoughts, stress, homework, etc.  The way I see it is that every line represents either a thought or worry and that when a person is "lost" then they really have no way of getting anything straight. All these thoughts, stress, homework is just floating around in their/your head and bleeding into other parts of thoughts that have nothing to do with each other.  People are more than likely going to have that being "lost" feeling at one point in their life.  And, everything is swirling in a mind vortex trying to process, should I do this? Should I do that? Is this right? Am I doing the right things in life? It can go on and on until you essentially straighten out those swirling lines.  

No comments:

Post a Comment