Sunday, September 28, 2014

Rule Breaking!!

You probably are thinking that the picture above makes absolutely no sense? Know why? Because the rule to reading words is to go from left to right and top to bottom. Read the picture again, but start by going right to left and going bottom to top. After that everything written will make sense. You still have to read the words from left to right though. There was not a particular reason why I chose to keep the words from left to right. I just wanted to experiment with writing sentences in the opposite way than what is normal to us. 

One way I think this experiment may help me in my creative endeavors into 3D environment art is that it may allow me to start thinking about 3D environments backwards. What I mean is to take the finished product then work backwards trying to work out the different parts such as textures, models, layout, etc. I think that could be a valuable thing to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment