Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Semester Take Away

3 things I can take away from this class:

1. Understanding that it is okay to use my creativity to create things for myself and not necessarily for other people

This I think is the biggest take away because so often in this industry you have to have a portfolio with work that is geared towards the job/studio you want to work at.  While it may be your own personal work, it still is being made for another person.


2. Creating things to work through fears or problems within your own life.

Being able to see or hear something that you did creatively that represents something in your life is definitely been helpful. So this is something that I most definitely will try and continue doing.


3. Taking time to step away from your work and just play/do whatever you want that you find fun.

It's very important to be able to just leave any type of work behind for even just a few hours to be able to take your mind off it.  I found too that it helps bring out more creativity after you complete a play session.


Overall this class has been great. I do not thing I could describe what this class really was nor do I want to. I like the idea of it being hard to describe which makes it that much better. I definitely think this class will help my on my endeavors through creative projects of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment