Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Class Take Away 14

Another interesting day of fear project presentations. As I was hoping we would have them all finished, but we did not.  No matter there was a couple interesting ones that we brought about some pretty big discussions. One was the fear of being alone. The piece of work that was done to fit the fear was a black dot shape in the center with white space then more black outline that.  It most definitely embodied exactly what the fear was.  However, what represented a fear to the student, represented a sense of joy/happiness to me. There are a lot of times when I relish in the times I am alone.  I work better creatively and more when I am alone.  I still crave being around some people though.  Another one was about the fear of death.  The video that represented this fear was creepy, but it really showed what happens at the time of death and as the body decays instead of what we see at funerals.  I think most people fear death, but if you realize,, like the student did, to make the time you have left in the land of the living as amazing as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment