Sunday, October 12, 2014

Flavor of Creativity

The food that I ate that I had never tried before was a pickle.  I've never tried one mostly because I never liked the smell of them.  So I never really knew if I liked them or not, but I always assumed I would hate them.  And I was right, I don't like them. For me I could get a taste of sour, salty, and bitter all in one.  Mostly the sourness was the dominant taste for it though for me. Pickles are slick and a tad slimy from the juice. So they are not something that is hard to chew or get down. They have a slight vinegar smell to them and also they not only taste sour but they smell it too a little bit. 

So, I decided to create a 3d model that looked sour as well as texturing with the colors chosen in our little class scavenger hunt. The model is literally the absolute worst in terms of polygons and flow.  Mostly you keep the polygons all 4 sided.  This model has 3 sided, 4 sided, and 5 sided. And they have no flow. It may not seem like it to others, but this model looks sour to me. It's just not very good. 






No comments:

Post a Comment